EASTON A130798 PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION KIP 11.75 IN DEEP INFIELD GLOVE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Handcrafted with premium Japanese Reserve Kip leather, durable USA-tanned lace and ultra-comfortable Ideal Fit System, the Pro Collection Kip gloves are built for the game’s elite players. Designed for ultimate comfort and pro performance, the Ideal Fit System features a laceless Kip lining, a loopless thumb stall, spacious Kip fingerstalls, room for two fingers in the pinkie and an Ax® Suede back-of-wrist material. Come see why the brightest stars in the game like Justin Turner, Alex Bregman, Adalberto Mondesi, Jose Ramirez, Ketel Marte and Austin Hedges use the Easton Professional Collection. Once you try one on, you will not want to take it off.
- Handcrafted with lightweight, tight-grained, premium Japanese Reserve Kip leather
- Kip palm lining and finger stalls for supple feel
- Kip binding and rolled welting allow for quick break-in and a custom formed pocket
- Ideal Fit System
- Loopless thumb channel for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Laceless palm lining for a butter-smooth feel
- Repositioned pinkie loop allows for two fingers in the pinkie stall
- Professional-grade, USA-tanned rawhide lace, tested to a tensile strength of 100 lbs.
- Breathable and water resistant Ax® Suede microfiber wrist liner
- Series: Professional Collection Kip
Most items ship via UPS, Fed EX, or USPS. Standard shipping methods are used.