EASTON A130803 PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION HYBRID 11.75 IN NEUTRAL INFIELD GLOVE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Easton Professional Collection Hybrid Series is handcrafted with a Hybrid Construction featuring durable USA chrome tanned Horween™ steer hide leather on the palm side, combined with a lightweight Japanese tanned Professional Reserve™ steer hide shell back. These gloves are built with a professional grade USA-tanned rawhide lace, tested to a tensile strength of 100lbs. The rolled leather welting and steer hide binding provide for a durable shape and a faster break-in time. The luxurious sheep wool shearling fur wrist liner provides players with pro-grade comfort and feel. Come see why the brightest stars in the game like Justin Turner, Alex Bregman, Adalberto Mondesi, Jose Ramirez, Ketel Marte and Austin Hedges use the Easton Professional Collection.
- Hybrid Construction – Durable USA chrome-tanned Horween™ steerhide leather palm and lining, combined with a lightweight Japanese-tanned Professional Reserve steer hide shell back
- Professional grade USA-tanned rawhide lace, tested to a tensile strength of 100lbs
- Rolled leather welting allows for quick break-in and a custom formed pocket
- Steer hide binding, for increased durability
- Repositioned pinkie loop allows for two fingers in the pinkie stall
- Luxurious sheep wool shearling fur wrist liner
- Series: Professional Collection Hybrid
Most items ship via UPS, Fed EX, or USPS. Standard shipping methods are used.