EASTON A130848 PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION 34 IN FASTPITCH CATCHER’S MITT
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
UCLA, Alabama, Arizona and over 50 other D1 college softball teams trust the Professional Collection Fastpitch Series as their glove of choice. The pro-style, position-specific fastpitch patterns are handcrafted with Premium Reserve™ USA steer hide leather and pro-grade rawhide laces for extra pocket durability. The Quantum Closure System™ is fully adjustable for a tighter, more secure fit and optimal control. Players will stay cool, dry and comfortable while making big plays with the moisture wicking wrist lining pad. A full-leather lining maximizes comfort, while the steerhide binding and welting enhance shape retention and glove longevity.
- Fastpitch-specific patterns designed for smaller hands and the fastpitch softball game
- Premium Reserve™ USA steer hide leather
- Quantum Closure System™ adjustable open back for a secure fit
- Professional-grade USA-tanned rawhide lace, tested to a tensile strength of 100 lbs.
- Classic cowhide palm lining, for maximum comfort and feel
- Rolled leather welting provides a durable shape and improves break-in time
- Steer hide binding, for increased durability
- Moisture-wicking wrist lining pad keeps players cool and dry
- Series: Professional Collection