ONIX KZ5006 REACT PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The React paddle uses a hybrid of the two most popular cores – polypropylene and nomex - with patent-pending Fusion Core technology that delivers optimal touch on the perimeter and maximum power in the sweet spot. A strategically place nomex insert in the middle of the paddle creates optimal weight distribution that activates sweet spot for incredible power and pop. The graphite face is a light-weight material for added speed, pop, and maneuverability. The Wide Body paddle shape extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot.
- POWERFUL CONTROL – Fusion Core technology combines polypropylene and nomex cores for powerful control
- BOOSTED SWEET SPOT – Boosted Sweet Spot from nomex core insert that creates optimal weight distribution
- INCREASED PADDLE SIZE – Easy transition to pickleball with Tennis Handle and Widebody shape for increased paddle size
- INTENSIFY POWER – Fusion core and graphite face intensify power and sweet spot while maintaining control
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 7.9-8.3 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8"
- Handle Length: 4.875"
- Weight: 7.9-8.3 oz
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes