WILSON WR065511 BELA PRO PADEL RACKET
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Bela Pro ushers in a new generation of performance paddles for players who will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Co-designed by the legendary Fernando Belasteguin himself, the Bela Pro is his paddle of choice for a reason: he trains every day with the belief that the best is yet to come. Firm feel offers superior control, premium carbon delivers raw power and a textured surface lends enhanced spin for the best of all worlds. An inspirational story of overcoming injury and all odds to become one of the greatest players of all time, Bela seeks to inspire the untapped legend within you. Paddle includes unique wrist cord that features "A Belasteguin Never Gives Up" in his daughter's Spanish handwriting, a source of inspiration for Bela when he encountered his most challenging obstacles both on and off the court.
- Integrates premium carbon into the frame for mix of incredible power and quick responsiveness, maximizing propulsion off the paddle face.
- Produces solid, crisp shots for quicker ball deflection and excellent control.
- Advanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke.
- Texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and extra degree of spin.
- Handle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
- Unique blend of PU and Iso-Zorb supplies excellent combination of tack and cushioned comfort.
- Co-designed with and padel of choice for padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Created Season: 2020-06
- Core Type: Firm EVA
- Head Size: 84 sq in / 542 sq cm
- Length: 455 mm
- Paddle Shape: Diamond
- Weight: 370 g
- Balance: 265 mm
- Grip Size: 4 1/4"
- Color: Black / Red