WILSON WR074610U CLASH 26 V2 TENNIS RACQUET
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Clash 26 v2 sets the bar high for design, comfort and game-changing performance in junior rackets. Coated with a rich red finish for a sleek look on the court, this racket feels remarkably arm-friendly thanks to its FORTYFIVE° carbon construction. This layup creates maximum flexibility and stability through the swing, which enables young players to swing aggressively and confidently without spraying the ball. Tip of hoop features revised construction for an enlarged sweet spot, permitting more forgiveness on off-center contact. Racket features Agiplast plant-based end cap, bumper and grommets to add an element of sustainability and reduce its overall environmental footprint.
- Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Junior length and weight ideal for ages 10-12
- Created Season: 202106
- Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100sq in
- Length: 66.0 cm / 26 in
- String Pattern: 16X19
- Strung balance: 32.5 cm / 0 Pts
- Strung weight: 260 gr / 9.17 oz
- Unstrung balance: 31.5 cm / -3 Pts
- Unstrung weight: 245 gr / 8.64 oz