WILSON WR082720U US OPEN BLX 100 TENNIS RACQUET
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sporting a design inspired by the trendy street art of New York, the US Open BLX combines a sleek look with dependable performance. A graphite composite frame material create increased stiffness for enhanced control, Iso-Zorb grommets reduce vibrations for cleaner feedback and strategically placed weight improves torsional stability for more consistent results. Featuring a lightweight construction for effortless swings, the US Open BLX turns heads on the court for good reason.
- Woven basalt fibers filter out frequencies and vibrations for cleaner feedback and better feel upon impact with the ball.
- Weighting system increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for improved torsional stability and balance throughout the swing.
- Larger grommet holes grant more string movement, generating extra power and creating greater ball pocketing for improved shock absorption.
- Soft grip supplies excellent comfort on all shot varieties.
- Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Mix of high-end composite materials create more stiffness for better control in a lightweight composition.
- Created Season: 202106
- Head Size: 645 sq cm / 100sq in
- Length: 68.6 cm / 27 in
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Strung balance: 34 cm / 0 Pts
- Strung weight: 283 gr / 9.98 oz
- Unstrung balance: 33 cm / -4 Pts
- Unstrung weight: 269.32 gr / 9.5 oz