WILSON WR088510U US OPEN GS 105 TENNIS RACQUET
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The US Open GS 105 exemplifies the championship spirit and culture of New York with a design inspired by the city's vivid street art. With an emphasis on playability, this racket boasts a generous sweet spot for added forgiveness and a fused construction with a thin beam for a comfortable mix of stiff and flexible characteristics. The result is authentic feel, consistent performance and unwavering confidence for players looking to take their game to the next level.
- Larger grommet holes grant more string movement, generating extra power and creating greater ball pocketing for improved shock absorption.
- Moisture-wicking properties aid grip and prevent slipping.
- Planar beam construction absorbs more energy upon contact with ball for enhanced precision and extra feel.
- Plated fiberglass and aluminum composition offers excellent blend of playability and control.
- Colorful racket hoop design inspired by US Open
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Created Season: 202206
- Head Size: 677 sq cm / 105sq in
- Length: 69.22 cm / 27.25 in
- String Pattern: 16X19
- Strung balance: 34 cm / -2 Pts
- Strung weight: 305 gr / 10.76 oz
- Unstrung balance: 33 cm / -5 Pts
- Unstrung weight: 285 gr / 10.05 oz